Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else see her with her high and mighty attitude this am with the Halloween items? The gadget guy brought out the web gun and oh my goodness, she grilled him asking if it was environmentally safe. He retorted he didn't know, didn't check. She directed and shook her pointy finger fussing at him, he should know and not to use the gun. He guessed it wouldn't be necessarily safe being a glue gun and all and no, he wouldn't bring it out on the "green show". But, guess what, it wasn't the green show! It was the Halloween gadget show!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Then she scoffed a couple of the other products. I'm sure Spirit Store and Pumpkin Masters are trilled to have been part...

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Yeah, I saw it. She needs to get over herself. Would she attack Christmas related items the same way I wonder? I'm guessing not. The thing that bothered me was the fact that this segment was at the very end of the show. Sometimes it seems like Halloween is like Rodney Dangerfield - it just doesn't get any respect. Thank goodness for Tivo.

·
Registered
321 Posts
:mad:

I'm sorry (well no I'm not) but I'm sick of all this "green" BS! Maybe if things weren't so cheaply made, and people themselves weren't so dang waist full we wouldn't even need to be "worried" about being green. AND maybe if people had half a sense to be able to PICK UP AFTER YOURSELF this product would be "green"

:mad:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I totally agree with that! I have a basement full of cheaply made items! Can't get rid of them in any "green" way...so I've improved most of them to be used in my Halloween display....that is when I can. I find more junk being left over from Christmas and Easter (cellophane and tinsel sp?) that stuff is impossible to get off of stuff (Xmass trees and Easter baskets).

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
I didn't see the program, but Kathy Lee is known as a major bimbo. As if glue guns will push the Environment over the edge...
The poor guy was obviously not expecting a comment like that and is not quick on his feet. He should have asked Kathy Lee what type of vehicles she has in her fleet. Last I checked, Hummers were not "Green" either. I can just see it; "Err, we'll be back n a moment."

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
I hope he shot her with it :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
she is a green freak? oh no. Maybe she should cut down on the hairspray.

isnt she the one that had children making clothes for pennies? i know she doesnt vent things very well, how dare she.

i wonder if she thinks natural spiderwebs are bad , after all look at all the poor insects that get trapped each year and die. oh my the horror.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Why am I not surprised? She's the leader in these hoardes of soccer moms who love watching these loathesome morning talk shows. Of course she's going to say something horrid about Halloween, just sugar-coating it with this corporatized "green movement" bullcrap to make it not so much of a blow to us Halloween enthusiasts.

I stopped respecting her years ago, and I now have another reason to hate her.

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
Damn her she broke the leash and got out of my yard haunt AGAIN!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts