Halloween Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Each year I've done a pretty big halloween haunt. From a 38' Pirate Ship, a 30' Flying Saucer, animatronic witch, toxic spill etc.

I've gotten older, my kids have gotten older and I've moved 3 times in 2 years. I would like to sell all of my Halloween gear at a deep discount but I want to make sure that it will be used by someone else (instead of going to the dump).

Any ideas on how to accomplish this? No kidding, I've probably got several thousand dollars worth of stuff. I would be happy to get $400 if I know its going to a good home.

Thanks,

Beeper

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello im a haunted house owner who recently suffered a burgalry from my haunt location all i was left was pretty much the walls and a few masks i would love to buy your stuff call me at 501-398-3327 Asap thanks mike

·
Registered
23 Posts
It is allways sad to se a fellow haunter go but its in their blood and i know you will be back we would be very blessed and cherish the items bought from you thank you Mike

·
Registered
54 Posts
very sad to hear you stopping.. cause i know it gets into your blood. i would love to buy some of it off you!! i am an up and coming haunter. you could email me at [email protected] . i am sure you will have no trouble here finding people to buy all your goodies.

·
Registered
23 Posts
We are ready for a road trip and are in desperate need as well do out recent burgalry we would love to buy all your gear and we would cherish ut greatly please call me at 1-501-398-FEAR to make the arrangements thanks so much Mike ps were are you located

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,648 Posts
To the OP; might be helpful to post some pics of what you have, and also list if you will sell things individually. Inquiries as to the availability of these items might best be handled through the PM function.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Hey there guys and gals can anyone give a status up date on this unit thanks so much
Patience. Three hours isn't that long. :)

I think the deciding factor here is where the seller is located. Someone on the east coast may be ready to jump all over the deal, until they find out it is on the west coast.

Not really sure why this was moved to the For Sale section. The OP hints at selling the stuff but sounds more like they want to know how to sell it.

I would suggest Craigslist as a start. It's free and it sounds like a good deal, so you would probably get some calls.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,648 Posts
Not really sure why this was moved to the For Sale section. The OP hints at selling the stuff but sounds more like they want to know how to sell it.
The OP lists a price, suggesting he is selling his merchandise. This is the proper forum for the thread.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Guys,

Sorry, I've been camping with the Boy Scouts since I posted. ACK! Just got a little internet on a trip into town for ice (Its 105 today!).

I'm in Northern VA and would love to see this stuff get a new home and used. I will be back home on Monday and will do my best to get a rough inventory and some pictures.

Thanks!

Beeper

·
Registered
80 Posts
SW VA off the 81 here. Would love to see what you have for sale. I could never have enough Halloween stuff! LOL

My family lives in our house while I'm stationed in California. Previous years we have done our haunts at our base housing residence. Now we are going to have it all home based in VA. I'm taking leave to come and help set it up. We have a lot more room and could utilize more props. So, if you get a list together or just pics of the stuff you want to sell PM me please.

V/R
Sigmon

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hey, Sigmon,
I think a lot of us would be interested. I'm in NJ - post some pics - I think you'll have a lot of Haunters (including myself) ready to jump at the chance to help out. Sorry to hear you're not doing it anymore, I don't know if I could ever give up!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts