Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning today and was dusting my Mad Lab Monster Surgery game and decided to give it a play. Well, two of the three game modes worked great but, when I tried the creepy check-up mode it did work right. The game doesn't recognize when I remove a piece and just keeps asking me what am I waiting for until I "lose" the game. Man I'm bummed, does anyone here have any knowledge of this game and how I might fix it? It's still cool but I wish all the three modes worked... :(

mad lab.jpg

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
I have never seen that before; it is hilarious and sounds like it could be quite fun. I have no clue, honestly, but good luck remedying Frankie.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have never seen that before; it is hilarious and sounds like it could be quite fun. I have no clue, honestly, but good luck remedying Frankie.
Thanks Garthgoyle it's a fun little game and I guess even if only two of the three games works it's still cool. Do a Google for The Mad lab Monster Surgery and check it out, it's a cute little Halloween game.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Stringy Jack - I've got Mad Lab, and now I'm not sure if the Crazy check-up ever worked! I didn't have instructions with it (picked it up at a church flea market) and just assumed on the instructions.
Anyway, hope you get it working!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Neat toy.
It looks like all three games rely on removing pieces, so if it knows pieces are being removed in the other games, it sounds like the hardware is ok. Odd software failure though. Unfortunately I don't have one to take apart and see how it works. Try the google.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Make sure all the pieces are in the correct places.
When there are left,right pieces
Some pieces are notched, some are round or square. So make sure they are all correct...
There is a re set button in the back

1 - 7 of 7 Posts