Halloween Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
That's perfect! Younger kids end up wanting to go trick or treating, and older kids want to go to parties. What you need are the 13-15 years olds who are getting too old for trick or treating and looking for something to do.
My age is showing ;) By older teens I mean 17 on up .. My youngest was the baby of the crew growing up, she'll be 17 soon. There are no younger teens or tweens. All of this neighborhood I'the adults are my age to much older.

·
black light queen
2,506 Posts
i don't have a "crew" to help out ... just me & my significant other ... although, i do the majority, & that's ok as someone has to "be in-charge" & i think i have a better "vision" of what works when the stuff starts getting outside ... even if a prop isn't in the "perfect location" it doesn't matter because no one is going to notice anyway

this year we may possibly have 1 or 2 kids that said that want to assist this year on the big night ... i'd be nice if they did, but i'm not counting on it

last year we had someone that helped with the storage of some stuff up in the attic ... last late fall/winter a floor was put up in the attic & 2'x4' access up there with a pull down ladder so it'll be even easier to store stuff up there ... there's still a bunch more that i want to there, but most of the "upgrades" up there are done ...

amk

21 - 24 of 24 Posts