Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if I am suppossed to put this here but figured I'd give it a try. After 6 years of being in the dark about how to make an FCG I have finally got my ghost and rig set up (what can I say except that I get confused easy when it comes to the making of certain props lol) but need the motor. I know that grainger is no longer selling the one motor but was curious if anyone knows of another motor that I can use which works the same way and is hopefully a little cheaper. With four kids and times the way they are things have to be on the less expensive end. For anyone who is interested in my glow in the dark or black light spider webs I would even be open to some kind of trade if you have an extra motor you dont need (hey who knows..someone may have an ongoing supply of motors LOL). $20. / $25. PLUS I'll throw in some of my web art?....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Check you local Wal-Mart....they put the grilling stuff on clearance....I bought a rottiserie motor yesterday for $15.00

·
Registered
650 Posts
that motor works well,i used it for a grave popper.however,Grainger makes a motor very close to the one you want and its less money.the grainger guy pointed me to it went i went to get mine.check eBay,there are some 24vdc 10 rpm gearmotors on there for 2.25,i bought 6 of them,very nice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
help!Need cheap motor for flying crank ghost?????

ive been looking all over for a cheap motor for my flying crank ghost and not having any luck for a motor?:mad: ne1 knw were to get 1?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Go to Walgreens and or Walmart and pick up one of those 36inch animated sypders,cat, or bat. They contain a low rpm motor with a plugin and a outlet. I used this last year for my flying crank ghost and it is pefect. No wiring necessary just attach the motor to your ghost, plug it in and plug your black light to the outlet thats attached with the motor. that's it :) I'll see if I can post pics up of this.

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,433 Posts
I have one left, It's a 3RPM, 110 volt motor, I can let it go for $30.00 plus actual shipping. PM me if interested.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts