Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Awesome!! That looks great. You did a wonderful job of showing him off with the dirt around him. Looks like he would pop out of there and grab you in a second.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Home Haunter, I have been doing this stuff for some 18 years now, and I have to say that is probably the coolest graveyard prop I have EVER seen. The movement of that thing is amazing. Speed, shaking, realism, the way his hands seem to press down on the grass. That is SO cool, and I am NOT easily impressed trust me.

I know what you mean about the simplest. My FCG, which I have not hug in some 5+ years due to weather, schedules, etc, has a motion tha tis amazing. It has red LED eyes behind clear glass "beans", and when the head swings and looks at you, the eyes get real "hot". One year, there was a steady breeze blowing right in its face, and its white linens were trailing backwards like it was "flying". I wish I could have taken a video of it.

Congrats on a VERY cool prop. All I can think of that might make it better is a motion sensor, and a really loud sound, (howl) when it starts up...!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really just lucked out with the movement. The prop is hammered into the ground withe a tent stake and the hands are being held down at the wrists with landscape fabric staples. When it stops raining around here, I'm going to do a little better lighting and install the sensors and sound. Hopefully people will have seen it by that time and think it is a static prop....SURPRISE!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts