Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already have a general idea of what I need.

Things I have:

Mini skirt
thong
will get nylons for my hairy legs
make up will be available, mostly just bronzer and some eye make up, and lip gloss

Things I need and need to know where to get them:
a tank top or other girly top
bra
wig? I have a shaved head
clip on earings
necklace
rings
bracelet

anything else?

·
Registered
198 Posts
How about a purse or a little clutch bag? Eyelashes & Perfume will work nicely too. How far out are you willing to go? :p I bet we could dress you up really nice!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about a purse or a little clutch bag? Eyelashes & Perfume will work nicely too. How far out are you willing to go? :p I bet we could dress you up really nice!
Oh! a purse or wristlet is a good idea. I'm going all the way, trying to get free drinks all night.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Advice, wear dark nylons or shave your legs.

Oh man are you brave, dressing up as a woman is one thing, dressing up as a slutty chick is going to get you some odd attention. I hope you like in a tolerant area.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I already have a general idea of what I need.

Things I have:

Mini skirt
thong
will get nylons for my hairy legs
make up will be available, mostly just bronzer and some eye make up, and lip gloss

Things I need and need to know where to get them:
a tank top or other girly top
bra
wig? I have a shaved head
clip on earings
necklace
rings
bracelet

anything else?
everything you need on your list,you can get at a thrift store,as far as high heels,you might want to go with wearing platforms....lol
here is a picture of this Air force guy that dressed up as a woman,if you noticed he isn't wearing his heels...lol
View attachment 2421

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Ohhh. Make sure to shave good. And it might not be a bad idea to heavily powder your 5:00 shadow :) If you're feeling brave you could pluck the stray hairs under and or above the eyebrows. Press on nails or some that come off easy. If heels or chunks dont work you could wear those ballerina flats, or flat shoes with bows on them or something.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I don't mean to show my feminist roots, but why must we equate women with being slutty? That's the one thing that bothers me about Halloween is that there are women's costumes that totally objectify women. Maybe this is for another thread...

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
I don't mean to show my feminist roots, but why must we equate women with being slutty? That's the one thing that bothers me about Halloween is that there are women's costumes that totally objectify women. Maybe this is for another thread...
I agree with you completely, but I don't think Sure why not? meant anything by it. I think overall yes there are way too many slutty costumes out there which is why I go my own route and not buy them.

Sure why not? is there anyone you can borrow a bra from? For jewelry I'd say go to Wal-mart. As for clip on earrings, have not seen those in years, but maybe a costume store. Also shoe wise, me being someone who does wear heals...maybe go the knee high boot route. There is some ankle support with them, plus less of your hairy legs to worry about :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree with you completely, but I don't think Sure why not? meant anything by it. I think overall yes there are way too many slutty costumes out there which is why I go my own route and not buy them.

Sure why not? is there anyone you can borrow a bra from? For jewelry I'd say go to Wal-mart. As for clip on earrings, have not seen those in years, but maybe a costume store. Also shoe wise, me being someone who does wear heals...maybe go the knee high boot route. There is some ankle support with them, plus less of your hairy legs to worry about :)
Sorry to the women, I didn't mean to call anyone slutty, I'm just trying to have some fun here. If I dressed up as a girl in jeans and a sweatshirt it wouldn't be as fun.
Yes, I have a friend who I can barrow a bra, skirt, haver her do my makeup so that's not going to be a problem. At first I was thinking of just wearing a tank top or something, but then I might go the route of a guy dressed as a girl dressed as a football player. So All I'll really need is a football jersey, some high white socks to cover my hair legs, and some pudding to stuff my bra.
I think I'm gonna get this wig too: Goldilocks Adult Wig - Costumes

Cheap and looks fairly real.

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Like others have said with the high heels, i was Frank N Furter a couple years ago and wanted to do it right, so i went and bought a size 13 pair of womens shoes, which wasn't easy to find.

They lasted about 15 minutes and i walked around the town barefoot on a freezing jersey night.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Have you seen Paris Hilton? Just try looking like her. Haha

Seriously, I agree. Heels will do the trick to make you look sultrier. I just dunno if you can enjoy the party wearing heels. Choose the ones that are really comfortable and make sure to walk in them days before the party to avoid nasty foot pain during Halloween. No one wants that. Anything but the foot, man.

What else??? wear hot red lipstick and paint your nails red, too. Try to learn some girly catch phrases, too like "It's like really cute" or "That's so fetch".

What am I saying???

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Have you seen Paris Hilton? Just try looking like her. Haha

Seriously, I agree. Heels will do the trick to make you look sultrier. I just dunno if you can enjoy the party wearing heels. Choose the ones that are really comfortable and make sure to walk in them days before the party to avoid nasty foot pain during Halloween. No one wants that. Anything but the foot, man.

What else??? wear hot red lipstick and paint your nails red, too. Try to learn some girly catch phrases, too like "It's like really cute" or "That's so fetch".

What am I saying???
Do you like "Mean Girls"? LOL

·
Registered
328 Posts
I think you should go more the glamor queen rout. Lots of make-up feather boa, long dress ect. I think it would be easier to pull off, and more convincing. Or to be really funny you could go as a slutty Hillary Clinton. Add a Hillary Mask to your ensemble. But that might make someone ill. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts