Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone cares or not but a few people seemed to notice my sudden disappearance in november.

Don't really know why that happened, i guess i just got overwhelmed with work being so busy in the run-up to the holidays and then the holidays themselves and i've been out of the country since.

I kept meaning to make time to come on but never got around to it till now sadly. Better late than never though right?

To be honest i was kind of relieved when halloween was over last year, just so burned out by the time it finally came, but this past week or so it's coming back strong and my planning has begun, so here i am.

Also apologizes to those who did the christmas card exchange over on that forum from here, that really got away from me and i apologize, i know personally how it sucks to not get one back.

So what've i missed, anything?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I did wonder where you had disappeared to! :eek: Glad to have you back! :D
Wonder how long it'll take you to read up on 'new posts' heehee!!

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i got a few pages in on each of my favorite sub-forums.

It's a shame to think i'm getting kinda excited about planning this stuff when halloween is at the end of the year almost and we're just at the beginning.

·
I'll get you my pretty!
550 Posts
Yeah i got a few pages in on each of my favorite sub-forums.

It's a shame to think i'm getting kinda excited about planning this stuff when halloween is at the end of the year almost and we're just at the beginning.
if you're not excited about Halloween by now then you're in the wrong forum mate :rolleyes::D

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,553 Posts
You were gone??? Huh.... :)

Just kidding bud. :p Soooo, the prodigal son returns. I was wondering what happened to you. Hadn't received any PMs from you while you're in the local pub with your friends. :p When I'm at a bar, I wonder what those people are doing with their internet access while they're at a bar with friends.... and to think I was a cause for that one time. :D Good to have you back my friend.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts