Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, especially my spooktacular friends that I've been neglecting. I've been away for a while (busy moving cross-country), but I just wanted to let you guys know I'm back online, and I hope all of you had wonderful holidays.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Hey Boo,

Welcome back! Everything go smoothly? How are you liking your new place? You moved to montana right?

MsM

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ms Meeple, you're right, I've moved to Montana. Absolutely LOVE IT. Wish I had done it years ago. Still settling in. Haven't a clue for 10/31 this year. Hope all is well!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Well you have plenty of time to figure it out lol
Redneck lives in montana too and was just showing us pics of his location for his haunted trail in the chat the other night. I have to say that after seeing the photo's, Montana is now my favorite state. Absolutely breathing taking pics!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hey, glad to see you're back! Hope you're settling in well; it already sounds like you're really enjoying life over there. :p

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
BOO BABY!!! Where the heck have you been????Glad you found your way back here darling. So I guess that means we lost yet another great Florida Haunter huh?

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everybody. I'm missed chatting with you guys online and looking at everybody's pics and getting ideas. I'm gonna have to look up Redneck and see how close he (or her) is to me. I could always use a partner in crime. I'm WAY out in the sticks so ToT's are out of the question. We'll see how many people I meet over the next few months so I might do a party. Other than that, I'm gonna find out what people do around here and see if I can't join in. I did find out that we have a Spirit store here every year so that's encouraging!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts