Halloween Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, especially my spooktacular friends that I've been neglecting. I've been away for a while (busy moving cross-country), but I just wanted to let you guys know I'm back online, and I hope all of you had wonderful holidays.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Hey Boo,

Welcome back! Everything go smoothly? How are you liking your new place? You moved to montana right?

MsM

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ms Meeple, you're right, I've moved to Montana. Absolutely LOVE IT. Wish I had done it years ago. Still settling in. Haven't a clue for 10/31 this year. Hope all is well!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Well you have plenty of time to figure it out lol
******* lives in montana too and was just showing us pics of his location for his haunted trail in the chat the other night. I have to say that after seeing the photo's, Montana is now my favorite state. Absolutely breathing taking pics!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hey, glad to see you're back! Hope you're settling in well; it already sounds like you're really enjoying life over there. :p

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
BOO BABY!!! Where the heck have you been????Glad you found your way back here darling. So I guess that means we lost yet another great Florida Haunter huh?

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everybody. I'm missed chatting with you guys online and looking at everybody's pics and getting ideas. I'm gonna have to look up ******* and see how close he (or her) is to me. I could always use a partner in crime. I'm WAY out in the sticks so ToT's are out of the question. We'll see how many people I meet over the next few months so I might do a party. Other than that, I'm gonna find out what people do around here and see if I can't join in. I did find out that we have a Spirit store here every year so that's encouraging!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts