Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been away from the site for a year or so now needed a break and life just got to complex for the last 18 or so months. I still did my meager yard haunt this past Halloween just didn't add anything new.

I plan on building new props for this upcoming season and getting back into building. my projects for this year are new fencing and columns and of course a new stone or two. Switching over to LED lighting if I can figure out how to make the darn things. I also plan on adding a pneumatic prop or 2. I am also going to purchase a Distortions prop this year if I can figure out which one will best fit into my cemetery scene.

Glad to be back and the spirit is again bubbling inside me....

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Welcome back I'm still here but don't post as much as I used to. Hope you and everyone else on this site has a fun time building up to 2014...and it's on a Friday night this year!
Yeah, but Xmas and New Year's Eve are on a Wednesday this year. :( No way around it, I will have to work the day after both holidays.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Maybe what sometimes happens is all the season's fault? We have so much fun that the "High" Ate Us! Consumed as we were.
Our haunt is open every night of the year but this time of the year with approaching unpredictable weather, not many show up too often, which is OK. The weekends can still see some people show up, which is also good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts