Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Valkyrie Of Halloween
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Y'all!
I know, I've been MIA. Has been a stressful year. I stayed away because I wasn't working and didn't need the temptations. ;) Have a new job, that is horrible, so still job hunting, but at least money is coming in for fun stuffs. I have missed everyone!
Will take me forever to catch up so I'll do my best to get the gist of everyone's goings on, the new job hasn't a spare min. so no perusing while at work. :( but have missed you all!
This year is the 3rd and final year for the scifi yard haunt, the aliens have been defeated and are leaving! And I'm glad for it! Now what to do next year... We bought the 2 wooded lots next door so our son (my forever helper) is doing his own haunt there, it is a Hellbilly theme. I kind of like it, maybe I could do a swamp witch/voodoo type thing to complement his for next year.
The cogs are rusty but are creakily turning ;)

·
Valkyrie Of Halloween
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks y'all!
I'm also kind of flirting with the idea of letting the alien thing go and do a pirate theme, just got a new pirate prop at the Florida Haunter's Ocala make and take today from the swap table. I've done pirate before so started thinking that could be fun. I have lots of pirate bits and bobs from doing the theme before and gathered over the years. Hmmmmm... OR just put out every Halloweeny thing I've got and have a freeforall no-theme Halloween yard and worry about a real theme for next year! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts