Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone......it's been a loooooooooong time since I've been on here. Life got insane and Halloween had to take a backseat. I haven't been able to decorate since 2016 and that pains me so much.

Without going into crazy details, I unexpectedly had to move in 2016 and gave all my Halloween Decoration to a fellow Halloween nut because I couldn't take them with me. Well this year, the fates smiled down on me, and I was able to buy a house, I move in August.

SO....my question is, where do you guys get your decorations?

I already shop at Spirit Halloween and the big box stores, I'm looking for other places. I live in Massachusetts and don't mind driving if it's a reasonable distance. Bonus points for online retail.

So excited to get back into decorating!!!!

Thanks in advance.

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,553 Posts
If you gave a price point, that might be helpful. Without it, I have to recommend Distortions Unlimited. I swear I'm not on their payroll, but as much as I recommend them, you'd think I was. :p Distortions Unlimited has outstanding, and durable props, both static and animatronic.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you gave a price point, that might be helpful. Without it, I have to recommend Distortions Unlimited. I swear I'm not on their payroll, but as much as I recommend them, you'd think I was. :p Distortions Unlimited has outstanding, and durable props, both static and animatronic.
I'm not really worried about price point. I'm a habitual window shopper, so even looking at stuff outside my budget gets my creative juices flowing and I benefit from that. I will definitely check out Distortions, I'm pretty sure I saw them at a trade show once. Thanks!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts