Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine was Ratt in 1984 at the Rosemont horizon in Illinois. Bon Jovi opened and my folks had to drive me and my buddies there. I bought a Rat necklace and thought I was pretty cool. Needless to say I wasn't..

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
At the same time, what as the best show you ever saw?

Mine was either the Stooges or the Meat Puppets. Maybe it was Janes Addiction. Ministry was pretty sweet to...

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,448 Posts
Can't remember the name of the concert, but Edgar and Johnny Winters were their along with Bad company and several other bands . It was at 3 Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh Pa. in the '70's. Probably why memeory is shot!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maiden at the old stadium? Thats awesome! What album just came out? Killers? Maiden is my favorite band of all times and I'm still waiting to see them. And the old Chicago Stadium was such a great building, I've seen plenty of Hawks games there. Loud!

·
Zombie Hunter
20,479 Posts
I honestly cant remember which album.I do remember hunks of the roof falling on us when Priest rode a Harley on stage.I think they closed it shortly after that.

·
Registered
61 Posts
First: Morrissey in Sacramento 1989
Best: Pink Floyd 1993(i think, better than U2)

·
Registered
27 Posts
First: Morrissey in Sacramento 1989
Best: Pink Floyd 1993(i think, better than U2)
I knew you decorated for Christmas but I didn't know you did for Halloween as well. You and I cost people money when we share our ideas, it to bad I know very little on decorating for Halloween.

So perhaps we could tell the folks that LOR is having a summer sale and that would be a good time for them to buy their controllers, and if it is there 1st time then we can recommend that they start off with 48 channels at the least.

My 1st concert was Stevie Wonder, but because I am a peasant I had to stop going......cost $$$$$ to see groups or singer up here.

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
1987 King Diamond. Second concert 1988 Pantera, four dollars to get in. Ahh! The good old days. The King Diamond seats we got the day tickets went on sale. Front row center seats 1,2 and 3. Of course King Diamond was not that well known but still cool. My favorite anyway. \m/ \m/

·
Registered
61 Posts
1987 King Diamond. Second concert 1988 Pantera, four dollars to get in. Ahh! The good old days. The King Diamond seats we got the day tickets went on sale. Front row center seats 1,2 and 3. Of course King Diamond was not that well known but still cool. My favorite anyway. m/ m/
Wasn't there a myth surrounding one of King Diamond album that if you played a certain song at 3 am Satan appeared to you or some sort of nonsense like.

I just remember it didnt work.
(I was a metallica guy, my buddy was the king diamond and christian death guy)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I knew you decorated for Christmas but I didn't know you did for Halloween as well. You and I cost people money when we share our ideas, it to bad I know very little on decorating for Halloween.

So perhaps we could tell the folks that LOR is having a summer sale and that would be a good time for them to buy their controllers, and if it is there 1st time then we can recommend that they start off with 48 channels at the least.

My 1st concert was Stevie Wonder, but because I am a peasant I had to stop going......cost $$$$$ to see groups or singer up here.
I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up.

·
Hauntless
8,371 Posts
My first was Guns N Roses opening for Motley Crue. What a night................oh yes.............what a night.
So I am assuming the same thing happened to Jouney...Bryan Adams made Journey look terrible! LOL! Bryan Adams put on a great show. Journey?...not so much.

I bet after GnR left the stage everyone was in shock and heaven at how awesome they must have been. Motley Crue must have looked a bit silly in comparison. hee!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts