Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, some of them care so little about it that it seems silly to them for us to care so much, but this really ticks me off.

I belong to a small group of friends that I met in a Baby Center birth group 3 years ago. There are only about 10 of us in this group, and I try my best to respond to their posts even if it's something that I know nothing about. At least I read it and say "I'm sorry, I wish I had an answer for you".

So last week when Secret Reaper deadline was looming, and I still wasn't ready yet, I posted pictures of what I had and asked for opinions on whether I needed to add more items, change items out, etc. I posted twice, first with just a question, and second with the pictures and question.

Today? Still no answer out of any of them. I told them that it was really stressing me out, because I didn't want to give something that wasn't good enough. I get it that they're not into Halloween like I am. I get it that they're busy, but they've been in there yapping about other unimportant stuff. I've never just ignored a post. I don't need an answer anymore, but geez, even one response is better than none.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Pretty crummy. You say that you have never ignored a single post of theirs; well, maybe it is the time to... Quite simply, most people are users who only care to do a favor for someone when they get something out of it and act like even the effort of simply acknowledging a person will push them to their deathbed.

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I think you're right. A few hours after I posted here, one of them finally spoke up. Then at the end of her response, she asked me "when exactly did you become a Halloween fanatic?" I don't talk much about it on the group, but I do post things on my personal page about it. I guess they must just be tired of it because it's just now "getting close" to the holiday for people who don't go all out for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts