Halloween Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I love these headband LED lights for working on my haunt at night. Those ones that clip onto the visor of your ball cap are great, too.

View attachment 727536
I got one with a free coupon with purchase last time I was at Harbor Freight....Use it all the time now when I'm outside in the dark...I wish I got one years ago for hands free light....Definitely use it during Halloween nights....ZR

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
One thing I used this year which was a total fluke was my patio umbrella stand for a prop. The front porch has always been rather tough to decorate and props tend to fall over. I took the pole, gorilla taped it to create the width to fill the stand hole and it held all month. Will totally be using my umbrella stands more often.

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,117 Posts
Love Adam Savage's video. For those of that are less electrically astute, (like me) - You can use these to plug in the bulb, and now attach the extension cord that is run to a timer of course. Just make sure it stays dry obviously. Available at Home Depot, Lowes etc.

·
Registered
461 Posts
One of the best things I found for me personally was a site where I could get one string of lights with how ever many sockets I wanted spaced 24 inches apart. I love it for my pumpkin patch so I could get rid of all the single bulb plugins and just have one nice line string of lights and poke one in the back of each pumpkin and only have one plug to plug in. C9 String Lights - Custom Length, 24 in spacing, Green

41 - 47 of 47 Posts