Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Never seen her in my life.

Votes: 37 71.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
My wife love's the movie so I know who it is but if you dressed like her, I probably wouldn't put the 2 together....I really tried to set through the movie but it was more like a love story than a vampire flick....The most action was the last 3 minutes of the movie and even that wasn't very great....If I'm in the mood for a vampire/horror flick, this movie isn't ever going on that list for me...I won't rule out the other movies in the series coming up just yet but they better put a helluva bunch more action in it if they want my vote....ZR

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
My guess, it's Victoria from the Twilight movie.

That's just a guess. If you dressed like that, I don't think people would "get" who you are. The costume could just as easily be associated with a female barbarian, a twist on Guinniver (See the "Arthur" movie with Kiera Knightly), or some other medieval character.

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
Sorry, I have no idea who that is either.

·
Registered
346 Posts
While I voted "Of course I do," I really should be on a middle ground position. I know she's one of the "bad" vampires in Twilight, but that's about it (and that's probably saying something when my home town is a location in the books and recently had a Twilight festival along with Forks...I'm afraid I'm just not a fan:eek:). I'm really not sure if I would recognize a costume as being this character. Sorry.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yes, Victoria from Twilight! I have an almost 12 year-old obssessed with Twilight, so I would know who you were, not sure if someone not into Twilight would!! Cool costume idea!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I know who she is. I think it depends on where you go on Halloween if others will recognize you. I mean if you are going out to clubs the majority of people will know who you are. Anytime you do a character from a movie there are going to be people that haven't seen it and won't know who you are. I mean I know 20 somethings and up completely obsessed by the books. It's a good costume idea.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Bonnie?

Oh, she's from Twilight? Nope, I wouldn't have known, I've never seen that movie.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
VICTORIA!!!! I was going to be her as well before I decided on THE QUEEN OF HALLOWEEN. I think she was way more interesting than Bella for sure. If people didnt see the movie they wouldnt know but anyone who saw the movie should know:) THe white coat is a must if you are going to do it with lots of wild red hair:) Good luck.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts