Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am doing a Halloween party this year and the theme is going to be a killers convention. So I was thinking of having booths or areas set up around the house to demonstrate things like:

Modern torture methods and how to set up a torture room
Most effective methods for removing body parts
Cooking lessons and recipes for human
Best wine pairing for each body part and organ
Stalking techniques: How to lure a victim if you are ugly
Decomposition: What happens after they die
Awards Banquet
Behind the Mask: Q&A with the Mad Mask Man

I'm a little panicked about it because it's the first theme I've done that I can't really just google ideas and get inspiration. This seemed like the perfect place to pick some creative brains that could help me come up with great decorations and ways to make this amazing! Anything you could think of or contribute would be so helpful!

·
Registered
530 Posts
You could have a trivia contest of famous serial killers.

There's the necklace game where everyone starts with a necklace and if you hear someone say "yes" (or other variant such as "yeah"), then the person who said yes has to give his/her necklace to the person caught them. I've heard of it done with other words and chip clips instead of necklaces.

Maybe have posters with the famous serial killers like it's glamorous old Hollywood.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a great theme! I love all your ideas for the booths!

I came across this song today that I absolutely love....perhaps you could make a poster board with some of the lyrics for your decomposition table?

They also have fog scent...maybe you can have them smell what death smells like? https://www.halloweenfxprops.com/fog-scents/

Oh I do like the scent idea! I saw they had a charred corpse scent and was intrigued but then thought it wouldn't be fun to have to smell that all evening. Lol. But having it at a booth just to get a whiff of wouldn't be bad.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You could have a trivia contest of famous serial killers.

There's the necklace game where everyone starts with a necklace and if you hear someone say "yes" (or other variant such as "yeah"), then the person who said yes has to give his/her necklace to the person caught them. I've heard of it done with other words and chip clips instead of necklaces.

Maybe have posters with the famous serial killers like it's glamorous old Hollywood.
Thanks for the ideas!! I've seen this necklace that has ears attached...I could have one of those!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh that does sound great! I plan to have the kitchen set up like a cooking class for how to cook people. I'll have to get that!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts