Halloween Forum banner

Ideas for Vampire theme

11372 Views 33 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Elza
OK boys and girls, there are only 156 days left until the big day.

I'd love to hear any and all ideas that you have for decor, food, drink, games, etc for my Vampire themed Halloween party. You guys are all so creative I can't wait to hear what you come up with.

Thanks in advance!!!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
338 Posts
OK boys and girls, there are only 156 days left until the big day.

I'd love to hear any and all ideas that you have for decor, food, drink, games, etc for my Vampire themed Halloween party. You guys are all so creative I can't wait to hear what you come up with.

Thanks in advance!!!
MHooch, of course you have to have some True Blood. :D

· Registered
338 Posts
MHooch, I knew you would just love True Blood.
Isn't it just great?
You Tube has a wonderful, 1 minute and 48 sec piece on True Blood the second season, I think by HBO, that would be great if you could copy/loop it and put that on the big Screen (it is dark w/fog in the woods).
I think the Vampire bar sounds like a wonderful idea. I like alot of the music that is on that show too. Maybe there is a soundtrack? I know for one of my halloween parties I put out some clear glass bowls and square clear glass containers (Wally World [Walmart], JoAnn Fabrics and the Dollar Store) with red food coloring in the water and put white floating candles (hard to find but found, at a party store for weddings etc) in them. Maybe some red and black feather boas and red crystals w/hooks hanging from the chandelier and lamps (last yr @ JoAnn Fabrics or Michaels). Maybe a red light bulb in one of the lamps for atmosphere (just one though, because it will make the room too dark). I saw somewhere on here, a small red led light that you can put inside of your faucet, maybe in your bathroom (I don't think it cost very much). hehehehehe
The list goes on and on...............:D:D:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.