Halloween Forum banner

Ideas for Vampire theme

11374 Views 33 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Elza
OK boys and girls, there are only 156 days left until the big day.

I'd love to hear any and all ideas that you have for decor, food, drink, games, etc for my Vampire themed Halloween party. You guys are all so creative I can't wait to hear what you come up with.

Thanks in advance!!!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
329 Posts
I think a vampire party sounds like a fabulous idea!!! Then again, I am quite bias, as I love vampires ;)

I think you have already come up with many beautiful ideas, so here's just a little one, if you were thinking of doing a costume competition, you could have categories such as "most elegant vampire", "scariest vampire", "sexiest vampire", "best ancient vampire", "best modern vampire", "most authentic vampire character" etc etc and for prizes - some bottles of that Vampire Wine? Blood vial necklaces from Vampfangs.com? Oh and these neat vampire sunglasses from the Dr Peepers range: Gothic Vampire Glasses (they come in purple too) :)

Also for a party game, you could do a "garlic roulette" - like those party kits of chocolate roulette you get, where there is a circle of chocolates but one chocolate has a chilli in it, only you could make chocolate brazils or something, and have one as a garlic clove covered in chocolate. That might be fun...as long as people weren't allergic to nuts! I suppose if you had chocolate moulds you could just do plain chocolate, with one chocolate that has garlic pieces in. You would tell immediately who got it because it would taste pretty icky, even to someone who likes garlic... but goodness me.... to a vampire, it would be lethal :D

· Registered
329 Posts
Lovely to be back Mama Hooch! :D Yes, University all done now - 3 years of my life just seemed to zip by! I'm not really sure to do with myself at the moment...but it does give me lots of time to plan Halloween hehe!!!! Hope things are good for you! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.