Halloween Forum banner

Ideas for Vampire theme

11365 33
OK boys and girls, there are only 156 days left until the big day.

I'd love to hear any and all ideas that you have for decor, food, drink, games, etc for my Vampire themed Halloween party. You guys are all so creative I can't wait to hear what you come up with.

Thanks in advance!!!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
268 Posts
Wow, we had a vampire themed party last year, I'll have to look at pictures and try to remember what we did. Didn't do vampire food, every time I do weird food no body eats anything. We did construct a life size coffin, lined it with orange silky fabric and back lit it with orange Xmas lights. The door was half open, and we made a vampire prop and put him inside. We hooked up the fog machine to a small hole behind the coffin so fog would come out at intervals. A crow sitting on top, it was nice!
Ok, I'll write again when I remember...gets hard when you get old.

· Registered
268 Posts
Oh, just remembered one thing. We rented the original Dracula movie, black and white, and played it on the big screen TV for background effects.
My invite was a video I made using clips of vampire movies. It was pretty good for a first effort, but the problem was too many people I emailed it to couldn't open it or see it. So this year I'm doing the old fashioned email invite! Our theme this year is witches.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.