Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all My Haunter Friends,

Well our beloved Halloween is just 48 hours away.....we have waited all year for this! Hope everybody is getting done with all the decorating & last minute touches to our haunts!

I have been going to some shows & festivals each weekend so I made some stuff for our booth. I wanted to share what I made with you guys just in case you need some ideas for party gifts & small favors. Hope you enjoy & get some ideas from them.......here is the link:

cauldcandy1

Hope that those of you that are making gifts or favors for your guests will post a picture in this thread so we all have some ideas for our parties next year!

the Muffster

·
Registered
814 Posts
Wow! Love your party favors! Goodness I want to come to your party! lol!

I didn't hand out party favors for the adults...only the kids....but this gives me some great ideas for next year! Thanks for sharing!
:)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
We had our party Saturday - Sweeney Todd was our theme. My wife made gift bags for the guests. Small pies with custom labels (from Mrs' Lovett's pie shop, of course) a disposable shaving razor on a barberpole backing board, bone pens and body part candy, plus a few other treats. wrapped in red tissue and put in a black gloss bag with custom label, tied neatly with a bloody strip of gauze! She did a great job on them! Our treat bags for the kids were pretty traditional, but we did order the Halloween rubber duckies that we're handing out.
She made coffin candy with a mold she bought at a baking supply shop and we made toepincher shaped brownies that she decorated. She also made some great looking cupcakes for the kids.
We're hoping other people got pictures of the food - we were so busy putting it out and setting up we forgot to take any!

·
Registered
814 Posts
We had our party Saturday - Sweeney Todd was our theme. My wife made gift bags for the guests. Small pies with custom labels (from Mrs' Lovett's pie shop, of course) a disposable shaving razor on a barberpole backing board, bone pens and body part candy, plus a few other treats. wrapped in red tissue and put in a black gloss bag with custom label, tied neatly with a bloody strip of gauze! She did a great job on them! Our treat bags for the kids were pretty traditional, but we did order the Halloween rubber duckies that we're handing out.
She made coffin candy with a mold she bought at a baking supply shop and we made toepincher shaped brownies that she decorated. She also made some great looking cupcakes for the kids.
We're hoping other people got pictures of the food - we were so busy putting it out and setting up we forgot to take any!

Great party favors...I'm sure your guest loved them.....

I also forgot to take pictures of our food spread at our Halloween shindig...:eek: Ugh!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts