Halloween Forum banner

Ideas for my New Haunt Place and the Beginnings of a Magical Library

2121 12
So like Saki.Girl and wilbret, I just got a new forever house of my own to decorate. This is the first time I've had more than just a small apartment to call my own, so I'm kind of at a loss with what to do with all of my newfound haunt space! Here's what the house looks like.

It's got a nice big front yard with lots of possibilities, but only one small tree so as much as I love the idea of hanging witch hats or large ghosts from trees like I've seen some people on the forum do, I don't think that'll be an option for quite a few years.

I'd love some ideas on what to do with all of this space! One thing to note though is that I currently have almost no storage space, so I guess it would have to be something small or collapsible. If you had this yard, what would you do with it?
Reactions: ooojen
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
237 Posts
Congratulations!! You should be so proud of yourself, that's a big deal! And it's lovely home.
Don't give up on your large ghouls, I hung a 12 ft one from the top of my porch to keep people from coming to the front door. You could hang one right down the front of your garage.
You can also look on youtube for videos of how to make posts from 5 gal buckets, quickcrete, pvc and a 2x4. You can use these to make panels or excellent places to hang witches hats.
Last, lol, I once used a free standing garden trellis to make a witch hat 'tree'.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.