Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He will not be able to wear a mask to school, and he is not willing to wear makeup. I am out of ideas for him...I am fairly handy, and could DIY something for him, but I need some ideas.

TIA for any thoughts!!:D

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
They make some really cool tattoos of scars and such. or if you could get him to let you use some latex, you could do the whole pencil in the face thing....or half a hockey puck paired with a jersey

i'm guessing boys are kind of hard to dress?

Pirates are always cool
Nerd? Black glasses and suspenders, pocket protector, that would go great with the pencil in the face
Zombie

·
Super Moderator
5,816 Posts
Ninjas are simple, and consistently popular among the kids, you don't NEED the mask.
Men in Black
Cowboy
Insert superhero here (most don't need mask/makeup)
Star Wars
Depending on which video games he plays, there's probably a character he likes...
Solid Snake
Assassins creed

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
At his age, he's DYING to wear a mask... How about a headpiece? There are some really good Frankenstein and Devil headpieces, that look great combined with make-up. If you're really created, you cyan make an appliance. We did a Quasimodo eye/cheek appliance for my son when he was around that age. He was a Mad Scientists Lab Assistant in our walk-thru that year. He also had a hunchback cushion under his "Notre Dame" sweatshirt. It was a real hit...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks...so many great ideas, and he is really excited about a couple of them!! I have an older daughter, and it has never been a problem. She didn't even go out last year to TOT, and she still dressed up just to hand out candy with her friend!

·
Registered
15 Posts
- Is he into any video games? My son is going to be a TF2 medic. We got a cheap lab coat + red gloves from Amazon and he is making the medic's pack out of cardboard boxes and a 2l soda bottle.
- Is the into anything like Homestuck or Nightvale? A Nightvale intern costume could be a purple shirt + an iron on Nightvale patch (printed using iron on patch paper)
-Puns and memes are really popular -- one of my son's friends (a redhead) was a 'ginger' bread man, a black shirt + Go Ceiling = ceiling fan, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts