Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making invitations to send to family and friends for my halloween haunt/party. This year's theme is:
The family (that is a staple in all of my haunts) has fled their home (for a reason to be found at the end of the haunt) and it is up for sale.

What can I do for a themed card? I also include a plain card that basically says we are having a party, please come.

I have been thinking of something like a flyer you get when a house is for sale but I don't think it is themed enough. It should involve the family.
Maybe a letter from the family to the guest, but what would it say? It must be themed. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
You could make up a House for Sale flyer that includes a time for an "Open House".... make up some biz cards from your "realtor" with RSVP info on it. Put on the flyer that the "XXXX" Family has vacated their home needs to sell quickly. You could put on the flyer that some special guest appearances from "the other side" may be joining the festivities so they need to take caution. If you were asking people to bring a dish to pass you could put it that they need to supply the spirits with a dish to appease their anger. The creepier the dish the better for their well being. Just some ideas off the top of my head.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a good idea. I still don't know that I wan't to be heavy on the real-estate thing. Right now I have a "hand written" letter from the wife saying that her husband has disappeared and that she must go searching for him. Something like that. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
34 Posts
How about doing a man hunt then to look for him... Invite people for the "posse" to help find him. It would be cute if you could get a bunch of empty small milk cartons from your local school to put "missing" pictures of him on it for your invitations. You could include the info for your party with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts