Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. The theme of my party is "Fairytales" so I was originally going to be Sinderella or something, but I wanna' dress up as a guy.. but i can't really think of any guys in Fairytales apart from Pinnochio and the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Any-one got any ideas what i could be? Something that doesn't require too much effort/preparation nor much money and makes me look like a guy, but a good-looking guy.. you know? Although, i wouldn't mind looking like a tramp with mud all over my face..
Cheers.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Prince Charming
Pied Piper of Hamlin
Jack (as in the Beanstalk, and about a million other fairytales in Europe)

·
Registered
291 Posts
The Princess Bride was kind of a fairy tale, how about the man in black? ...too much of a strech?
Ok, how about the woodsman from Little Red (as mentioned above)...but you could throw in (for comedy sake) the character from "Hoodwinked" , the German woodsman who drove the "Schnitzel on a Stick" truck.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Awesome theme! Mine's kinda similar.

Harry Potter
Woody / Buzz
Scarecrow / Lion / Tin man from Wizard of Oz

Thats all I've got for now...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers everyone.
I especially like the ideas of the Comic Woodsman, the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz and Jack in the Beanstalk, but i'm leaning towards the Mad Hatter or Peter Pan.
You guys are so inspiring!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I've always thought Tinkerbelle impaled on a fish hook would be a cool idea for a twisted fairytale theme, but the Woodsman would be a good idea too. Carry an Axe in one hand, and a wolfs head in the other. I think you could fill a wolf mask with expanding foam for the head. And then cover everything with lots of blood.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've always thought Tinkerbelle impaled on a fish hook would be a cool idea for a twisted fairytale theme, but the Woodsman would be a good idea too. Carry an Axe in one hand, and a wolfs head in the other. I think you could fill a wolf mask with expanding foam for the head. And then cover everything with lots of blood.
Funny, my daughter is going as a mermaid with a big, bloody fish hook thru her neck and her BF is going as a blood-soaked fisherman.

And as far as a wolf's head in a basket, I know I've seem that prop online as an extra for Little Red Bleeding Hood, or something like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts