Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have all seen those props online, at a garage sale or at someone else's haunt that we just love and have to have for our own. I am sure I am not the only one that scours the internet with a description of the prop on google trying to figure out what it's name is and who makes it and where to purchase.

Wouldn't it be cool if we could start a new thread and keep adding to it, posting photos of what we have or what we are looking for, where it came from, the year it was made (approx.) and the cost? Kinda like a Haunt Prop Directory? Would anyone like to do this or am I just dumb when it comes to this stuff? I don't think there is an encyclopedia of all things props, is there? Remember getting the Sears/JC Penney catalog when you were young and picking everything you wanted? Kind of the same idea here. Also, if we needed help or parts, we could talk to others on one large blog/post about help......let me know what you think and maybe together we can get this started?

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,566 Posts
Great idea!

Unfortunately for me most of the props I envy are homemade. The guy who in large part inspired my haunt added something two years ago that I envy so much. I'm going to stop by his house this year for the first time and ask him how he made them. They're awesome!

It's funny... the first time I saw his haunt was about 30 years ago in my childhood neighborhood, and he's still going strong! He's one of the reasons I haunt my house each year and he has no idea. I've never talk to him. :) I'd post a pic of the props, but don't want to hijack the thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts