Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was making some badges for my haunt this year and ordered one of the hand-held badge slot punches that you see all over for around $10-12 on amazon/ebay. The thing was so hard to use on the 30mm plastic badge blanks I was wondering how I would ever finish this project. Out of desperation I called my local FedEx store to see if they had something I could use and they did. It worked so much better, and I managed to get through 90+ cards pretty quickly. I took a photo of it at FedEx because it looked different than the one I bought and was able to find it although it was not easy to locate. None of these punches have a manufacturer's name stamped anywhere on it making it harder to track down. I ordered one to have for future use and just got it now and it works beautifully. Thought I would share. This great hand punch has a U-shaped lever attached to the cutting tool and on the bottom side you just see the slot, not a round hole with recessed slot.

Here's where I bought mine from on Amazon. The amazon description says it was discontinued from the manufacturer. Selling it on amazon it was 11.07 with free shipping.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts