Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"A friend loaned us a Hummer, we will be there around 7".
They can fit 10 people in a Hummer? Maybe the old model?
A Hummer stretch limo showed up!
A Birthday Hyde& Shriek party for a girl and her 7 girlfriends.
The Mother told us that Ravens Grin has "Glowing" reviews and feed-back on several web site informational/rating sites, that all say:"You Must Go there, you must see this!" ???
I had all lights "ON", sidewalk severely salted , doors unlocked so they could wander about unimpeded in their search for peculiar fun, only found here in a haunted, haunted house with quite a History.
I wandered around the house too. Keeping an ear and an eye peeled if they needed something or some information, or if they left a outside door open I would be closing it (All three furnaces are running for them.)
I got to laugh several times because of these girls. Three of them went to hide, three more went to try to find them, walked right passed them in a sort of dark area, never seeing them! If the Hider-girls would have made a sound or moved, they would have been "Had"!
Then a few times I would be standing in a very brightly lit room as girls walked in, one or two of them would see me, look at me, Then Scream "Bloody Murder!!!" for what seemed like 20 seconds!? No mask on Jim, no makeup, just black clothing and a washed face. (Could "Washing" been my mistake?)
When you scare someone, and their reaction can't seem to stop,and all you did was just be standing there....I got more than one of "these" tonight!
We also used some parts of the house that we don't normally use for anything now that were once a regular part of the house tour, taking them to see things and do things that are not done anymore.
We had a good, fun night here, inspite of the Winter weather.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am 99% positive that those girls Never found two secret passages here last night which take you through a long tunnel "Tunnel" as in "Underground", so next time they come here.....more to explore, if they be brave enough?

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Today it was --4 degrees with now a wind chill of --25 degrees and we did have a call today from someone who wanted to bring a group here this afternoon or tonight!?
We can heat up most of the house by turning on all three furnaces but certain parts will still be cold and of course the totally outdoor part is mostly snowed under.
I pop open a hatch at the end of the tour and can show them some of the backyard, the Car, the Tomb.
I will not be shoveling all of the backyard any more because it doesn't take much snow to fill the yard up leaving no place to pile any more of it if it falls .
It is a perfect time to come here and avoid the crowds though. Want to hear More of the haunted history of this house? Good time for that also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts