Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All ladys whant for valentine's days..Roses , chocolate , teddy bears etc....

I want this...

I' am the only one anormal here..Hahahahahaha XoXo.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
(hahah I wish my wife wanted a couple of guys like that LOL
all she wants is something romantic every year..I think the glow from that lanteren with some dinner would be romantic lol )

I love it..Hahaha good idea... LoL

·
Registered
232 Posts
are you kidding!? I wish there were more women like you! lol
can i clone you? "winks" love that Ground breaker by the way, wheres it from?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
(are you kidding!? I wish there were more women like you! lol
can i clone you? "winks" love that Ground breaker by the way, wheres it from? )

Thanks Mr Frost......

Groud breaker... Corpse Solar Light ... Buycostumes.com ( clearence $ 69,99 )

Corpse Solar Light - Costumes

·
Registered
708 Posts
Not crazy! nor a freak.

You are perfectly normal on this forum. My wife was so kind as to get me the same groundbreaker for Christmas this year, check it out....

I believe she got it at Oriental trading company for 50% off ($40-$50) and I love it!!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Ok I realize that my post right now is not going to be a very popular one....but I have to say I still love getting all the typical things on Valentines day:rolleyes:. Perfume is my favorite, then my favorite home made chocolate covered double dipped cherries from that mom and pop candy store, and flowers, sexy nightie all that good stuff. Ok I can get Halloween stuff any other time of year but Valentines Day has always been exactly that:)
Ok.....I am braced and ready for all the posts that are about to come my way and rip into me:D ITs ok.....I can take it......I realized when I said it I was going against the grain here, go ahead. Oh and if Pandora sees this, she will never let me hear the end of it:p

1 - 20 of 32 Posts