Halloween Forum banner

I would Like to RE-introduce Myself as INDY

1004 20
Hey everyone.... I once was Endora, but Now I'M INDY!!! The reason the name change is because I use the name INDY all over the internet..myspace and other forums Im on. Im so use to people calling me INDY, I just could not get use to the name endora. I haven't been on here for a long while, and I just added some of my Halloween pics from 08. Its was an awesome party but a little too much for me to handle...in fact it was chaos at times. Alot of my pics came out blurry and did not get chance to do video. We had so many kids and adults we were running out of drinks, and it was so hot that night really weird. We had so many kids that we could not watch them at all times and those darn kids popped all of our tempt your fate balloons and took all the prizes... brats. Anyways it went well and can't wait for this years party..minus all the bratty kids. Thanks everyone :D
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Ah!..A reincarnated soul. Life is so much more fun the second time around, don't you think?

Welcome Indy. Have fun.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Greetings! I'm new around here. Love your albums.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.