Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.... I once was Endora, but Now I'M INDY!!! The reason the name change is because I use the name INDY all over the internet..myspace and other forums Im on. Im so use to people calling me INDY, I just could not get use to the name endora. I haven't been on here for a long while, and I just added some of my Halloween pics from 08. Its was an awesome party but a little too much for me to handle...in fact it was chaos at times. Alot of my pics came out blurry and did not get chance to do video. We had so many kids and adults we were running out of drinks, and it was so hot that night really weird. We had so many kids that we could not watch them at all times and those darn kids popped all of our tempt your fate balloons and took all the prizes... brats. Anyways it went well and can't wait for this years party..minus all the bratty kids. Thanks everyone :D

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Ah!..A reincarnated soul. Life is so much more fun the second time around, don't you think?

Welcome Indy. Have fun.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
My first life was better Baron, I was Princess of La La Land..I wasnt here to welcome you when you joined back in July, soo, I will welcome you now Indy, if you will welcome me.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i remember you endora, glad you're still aound, and thanks for reintroducing yourself. i liked the name endora, but if you're more comfortable with indy, so be it

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Hi Indy, it's great to have you back:) I'm gonna go hunt for your Halloween pics, but in case I can't locate them, what thread are they under? Look forward to seeing you around the forum more ~ Blessed Be~

C

·
0 Posts
hey & welcome back! love the pics! you got a great deal on the wedding gown!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Welcome back Indy girl, we missed you:)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Greetings! I'm new around here. Love your albums.

·
Registered
387 Posts

You're not fooling anybody... :p

:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts