Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
At the current bid I actually think it is overpriced. Seems like he must have bought alot of this stuff after Halloween when it was significantly discounted.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Just seeing all that stuff and knowing that he has to part with it.
Because he is moving & has no room, makes me sad.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks like shipping will be atleast $35.00. It says in the auction s/he will contact if more money is needed. I still wish I had the money to win it but for other reasons lol. I decided to go another route now and make some more things for my yard this year. I plan on making a couple trees for my graveyard and and buy a few other things. I probably wouldn't even use all the stuff in the auction now that I really look and do some figuring.

I figure by the time I am finished with making and buying the stuff I want this year I will probably have spent at least $360 or better. Just not all at once.

·
Mistress of Darkness
1,689 Posts
I agree with Kronax. Alot of that stuff looks like Walgreen's stock and a few things look like Big Lots. After Halloween sales would save you bundles. I would think the actual value of all of that would be MAYBE $150, give or take a few bucks.

I think whoever bought it all got robbed ... and will again after shipping is totaled.

Sorry, that's just my 2 cents.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts