Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I havent been on for a long time, but tear down is finally complete!! Chainsaw Creek has closed it's doors for the year... very sad. But when I went to school the other day I grabbed a college newspaper. I remembered doing an interview earlier in the month about the haunt, but nothing had been in the paper for the Halloween season. As I was grazing the articles I came upon a page with my picture on it!! They finally posted my interview!! But damn!!! I almost had an entire page for the article!! Here are some pictures I took, and there is also a link so you can read it yourself. I hope you enjoy it!!

http://www.owensoutlook.com/fall08/page10_110708.pdf

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its so funny! I walk down the halls to go to class and I have people asking me all the time about the haunted house now! Haha figures it had to be after season! But it has been so nice to get great responses from the article! I talked to the editor of the newspaper, and he has told me that the link for my page in the newspaper, has had more hits on it than any other newspaper link this year!! Yippie!! Thank you all again for checking it out!!:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts