Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I've only been here a month, but I was telling some of the members here about the limited amount of sweets we got here... So ChangedReality offered to send some over for us. I never expect all of what we got!
He sent us a huge bag of Candy Corn, a huge bag of Fall Mix, Gummy Skulls, Chocolate Lollypop and a beaker full of skulls and bones.
My family were really excited and we all crowded around the box. Even my dads' face lit up, which is preeetty rare! Such a kind guy, thank you!

I would send a picture but I've lost the connecter wire for my phone to my pc; I'll look for it later!

Thank you, ChangedReality!

Typical Ghoul Next Door
That's wonderful! What a nice thing to do. :D

It's so weird thinking that some folks have never had it... it is instant recognition in the U.S. as THE Halloween candy no matter if you love or hate it. ;)

Registered
RAK, people rarely take the time to make someone's day like that. Its such a warm feeling when someone takes a que from the little voice nagging in their head telling them to offer someone something they don't have or can't get. Its so nice to see Random Acts of Kindness from people that are so willing to share. What a gift ChangedReality offered, and smiles are priceless!

Creepin When Your Sleepin
That was a Very nice thing to do. Somebody send me something too!!
What are you talking about your in the USA?????

I will send you something!!!!!( read this in your most redneck voice...) HEY SKEETER GO GET DAT DAR DEAD SKUNK WE FINDED!!!!!

AntiChrist Superstar
What are you talking about your in the USA?????

I will send you something!!!!!( read this in your most redneck voice...) HEY SKEETER GO GET DAT DAR DEAD SKUNK WE FINDED!!!!!
I was thinking more like a pizza from Dominos and some Buffalo Kickers.

Registered
I'm just really glad that y'all are going to be enjoying them and that they'll make Halloween a little more special this year. :) I couldn't imagine it being Halloween without all of the new (and old!) candy to try, it's part of why I love this season so much is that variety you can get. Just remember to pay a visit to the dentist when y'all are done. ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
I'm just really glad that y'all are going to be enjoying them and that they'll make Halloween a little more special this year. :) I couldn't imagine it being Halloween without all of the new (and old!) candy to try, it's part of why I love this season so much is that variety you can get. Just remember to pay a visit to the dentist when y'all are done. ;)
Haha, definately will, thank you! I caught my dad trying to sneak into my room to find them last night; sometimes even 50-something-year old men act like children! :D

Lord of the Cemetery
Haha, definately will, thank you! I caught my dad trying to sneak into my room to find them last night; sometimes even 50-something-year old men act like children! :D
LOL! That's what Mrs Samedi keeps telling me, too! Remember your father has age and cunning on his side...guard your treasure closely!

What a great gesture by ChangedReality!
It's acts like this that really show this great forum for what it is...
The caring and sharing goes far deeper than just exchanging ideas.:D:D

And hey, Wristslitter... we have Dominoes over here too, so I could send you a Pizza,Pal... but you probly wouldn't fancy it much when it got there...

I'm still trying to work out why the bloody hell you'd want a pair of Buffalo's knickers though...:confused:
:p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts