Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While opening some presents for our 10th anniversary after dinner, the door bell rang. Husband and kiddo opened the door and there it was.... A wonderful little bag filled with Halloween goodies and my Boo note to hang on my door. We have a great neighborhood!!! Came back to finish up and about 30 minutes later, the door bell rang again, my kid and I ran to the door this time, opened it and heard fast little footsteps running away. On our porch was a haunted house shaped box filled with candy and a note. We were Boo'd again.

Seriously Boo'd twice in one night.

I've hung the sign on my door. I wanted to start a Boo'ing in the neighborhood but hadn't had the time. I guess it's own now! :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
That's awesome! Ironically, just before logging onto the forum, I was on my FB page and a friend of my had been "Boo'ed" and posted a pic of her goodies. I think it's awesome to hear people do that!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey I'm in Arizona too. Is your friend one of my neighbors?? Seriously?

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
We drove past the house that we Boo-ed and saw that they now have 2 signs hanging in their window. Someone else must have got them after us. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts