Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to really care my guests this year but I cannot seem to come up with anything. I usually have about 15 to 20 people show up. My house is pretty small but I do have a creepy basement. Help me with some ideas fellow creeps!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I wish I had some great ideas for you! I only have one.
If you have a friend who can help you out, get him a scary mask, a bloody apron and a chainsaw with the chain off it! About 20 minutes into the party, have him show up! If you act scared, perhaps it will scare them some! Lol My brother in law did this at my first Halloween party. No one asked him to! Lol It made it fun, not super scary but it’s all I can think of.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Try using the classic head in a jar trick in your fridge, and make sure everyone knows to go help themselves to a drink from there. Eventually, you will end up with all the previous victims hanging out in your kitchen watching for the next victim.

The classic:

https://www.instructables.com/id/head-in-a-jar-prank/

head.jpg

Or do it Governor's Punch style using the same gimmick but with a drink dispenser instead of a jar:

20181003_183833 _sm.jpg

·
Registered
60 Posts
Takes a little preparation before the actual 'scare' and would only work if there are all adults (ie no kids/minors!!!) but... Make sure there are adult beverages available at this party and for 'the safety of everyone, because you love them', collect car keys in a bowl. Those that don't drink can obviously collect their keys at the end of the evening. Standard faire, shouldn't raise an eyebrow. Now comes the scare! Make the basement up into a Pulp Fiction style dungeon complete with a camcorder and whatever you feel would make the guests the most uncomfortable. This works best if you have someone other than your significant other already in place down there a la Pulp Fiction as well. What's scary about that? The bowl with the car keys should be well within reach of the 'other person in the room'. Make sure everyone sees that their keys are on the other side of the person or even have them pull a set of keys out and act the part. Should scare most of the guests and if not.. well, you got to know your friends a little better and you might have a new Halloween tradition on your hands! :D :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts