Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Powered by Unicorn Blood
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a prop I am dying to build, but I don't know how to go about building the internal (under the sheet) frame. I have built some static stuff and was thinking of building this with some PVC....but I just cant seem to figure out how to go about doing it. Does anybody have any "nude" pics of a similar prop that could spur some direction for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=4N_t6cbIUTs

Thanks ...OMB

·
Powered by Unicorn Blood
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$550 uhg...However this is some great insight into how to go about constructing something like said prop (what would you call the one we are referring to?)...You know my first thoughts are, "build... it with pvc"....but then I start thinking that it would not be durable enough....wood maybe? Just don't know. Definitely, welded tubing or angle iron would be indestructible. But for being a simple home haunter, with no welding equipment, I stretch my imagination as to how I could do this on my own....and get the gratification of building it with my 2 hands.

But still a great link...I really appreciate the input!!

·