Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I do have something here that would make a good framework for a "Bone House", the only thing is it may take me 65 more years just to gather enough chicken bones in one spot to do such a thing.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I mentioned this to my Brother who knows more about everything than I could ever imagine, and he said for some reason this part of Russia is highly radioactive?
I said, "Before Chernobyl"? Yes, and they don't know why?
I have a primitive area of my backyard where I had been planning some sort of hut or something. It's in the woods at the edge of a drop with a small river below and more woods. I think those big bones should have some concrete on the outside,maybe rebar and chicken wire on the inside?

·
Registered
456 Posts
If I where to make something like that....and I most certainly would like to, I would make one or two of each bone type ( leg bone, rib, whatever) out of paper mache. Then I would coat the mache bones with pastewax or something else to make it water proof. Then I would get some silicone caulking to cover the bines to make a mold. I would cast the molds in great stuff or some other expanding foam.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts