Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good! I like the movement. Can you show a pic of how its put together?

Nice work! Are you going to hook him up with an mp3 player or something to give him a voice?
That's the plan for him. I just need to find a CD with zombie sounds. You wouldn't happen to know of one do you?

Thanks for the replays

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you ! I have been wanting to build on myself so I just wanted to how you have it hooked up.
I also cut the handles off the massager to make it smaller and fit better. The massager is held in place with bracelets.

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:)That is great! I love his undead movement...I have a couple of those massagers, and that is a great thing to do with them. Thanks for posting! Have you thought of doing a tutorial? (Hint, hint):D

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,492 Posts
Another great use of a shiatsu motor. Interesting to see it mounted so high close to the head. A lot of builds have them at the waist level but this looks really nice. Is that one of the "Doctor Tongue" masks, and if so, where did you get it? Make for a great zombie head.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Ah....the massager is up higher! I was wondering how the movement was smoother than the usual jerky motion the massagers give. I wouldn't have thought of that in a million years!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Funny cause I was thinking of lowering it about 2in and making the PVC pipe longer to get more movement.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,492 Posts
I just noticed the sign above the door behind the zombie that reads "*******s Garage." Funny!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im working on more movement with the arms, I think it can be better.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I like the movement... I usually don't like the movement of shiatsu's on a full size zombie... I don't know if it is just the height that makes the difference or what??
Regardless... good job!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts