Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been dotting about the site for a few days now and finally realised I should actually say hello!

So.. um.. HELLO!

I've been creating haunts in my front garden at Halloween for well over 5 years now which is pretty unusual in Scotland I can tell you. I wish we got more in to it.

I found this site via a video I found of Terra's on Youtube and I could not belive my luck. I have been looking for a site like this ever since I started and I finally found it.

I'm making my props out of foam for the first time this year, having attempted chickenwire & cloth previously (starch has nothing on monstor mud.. I am so glad I discovered that).

So um.. yes.. hello again.. and I hope I will be happy here!

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
Welcome to the fold were people understand the facination and hunger to haunt. Welcome to our Kooky, oooky family!!!!

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Hallow Medea Violia!

Welcome to the Forum from one newbie to another!! Scotland!?! WOW! it's a small world after all!

Oh yeah , and ... BOO!:D

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
So glad you found your way here and welcome darling:)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome guys :) I'll have to post pics of my previous pumkins, daughter's costumes (the pirate costume I made her last year was to die for) & the stuff I am working on right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts