Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

First let me say how glad I am to have found this forum. I am impressed with the level of talent and passion there is in here.
As some of you know, I started a show called “The Weird Kid Show”
I cover a wide range of topics in the realm of Horror, Halloween props being one of them. I know I am just starting out but I feel like I have a strong beginning and am driven to do so much more. I feel like my brain will explode if I don’t get all this information that I have in my head out. Ever since I was a kid, horror, monsters and, Halloween have been a huge part of my life. I have a long history of prop making be it for Halloween, clients, or films I have worked on (including my own).
I have been an avid monster toy collector, prop collector, model builder, film collector, you name it. If it’s has to do with horror and monsters there is a good chance I’ve had my hands in it.
I thought making this channel would be a great outlet for me to share what I’ve seen and done over the decades and to hopefully build a community of people I can actually interact with as a result of my videos.
It feels like I am talking directly to this forum. I discovered that a lot of my subscribers were from this forum. I think that’s great!
I have so much more coming. I am finishing up on an interview with a vintage monster toy collector who has an impressive collection. Very soon I am suppose to interview John Henley the man responsible for the birth of “Fright Times” magazine. I have several other interviews lined up as well. I have a video coming on what I call a “rebuild” and, I have plans underway to do another, Made Scientist contraception tutorial. Also, I’m April, I will be flying to Texas to attend Allen Hopps’s “Monster Camp which I will share with you upon my return. I am also pleased to announce that already, this early on, it looks like The Weird Kod Show will have it’s first sponsor! I’m not going to say just yet who it is but, if you loved the old Warren creepy and eerie magazines from the 70s then you’ll love what’s coming. I am planning on doing a big giveaway once I hit 100 subscribers I’ve already started gathering a nice collection of some cool stuff that I’m sure you’re gonna love but in order for that to happen I need subscribers I need support I will keep making videos I will keep making tutorials and do interviews but I would love to hear from you I’d love to get some feedback on what you would like to see if you follow one of my mad scientist contraption tutorials I’d love to see photos of the results like I said I’m trying to build a community I really want interaction with you people I hope you’ll consider subscribing I hope to start a conversation with you in the remarks of my videos I can’t wait to share with you all that I have plans. Thanks to all who have subscribed and I hope you all have a blessed holiday thank you.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hey, I subscribed couple weeks back, digging the channel. Even if it takes you a while to grow the channel stick with it, I remember I use to have a horror movie review channel with 2 other friends our channel was stuck at like 90 subs for a while ! then all of a sudden we got up to a few thousand, we all got burned out over time and quit but still I am sure your channel will grow. The interviews are great, loved the one with Ed, seems like such a chill fun guy.

two thousand not a few * lol but still, takes time but I am sure will grow

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow thank you for taking the time to comment. Yeah,
I don’t expect to be pewdiepie over night lol. I’m in this for the long haul. I love all things horror and enjoy making props so I will continue and expect a slow build.
Keep watching, I am working on several projects I hope to get released soon.

·
Registered
869 Posts
very welcome, and yeah that is what is cool a lot of channels I noticed stick to one thing like maybe just Halloween or just horror movies or horror action figures, I think the way your doing it is awesome a variety of stuff and sounds good I will for sure keep and eye out =)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much. I really love all aspects of horror and believe it all goes hand and hand.
I will keep going! Thank you for watching!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts