Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so sad and I should have known better. I always scope out the Halloween merchandise before Halloween to see what I'll be buying half-off on November 1st. :D I loved a little black cauldron bowl from Target and now, of course, it's not at any of the Targets in Nashville. It was the perfect bowl to go with my cauldron mugs. It was about the size of a medium mixing bowl, and it was black with a rim that seemed to have neon green ooze dripping out of it.
I'm so devastated. I should have bought it when I had the chance! :( I thought if anyone would know where to look it would be you guys. I've looked all over ebay and amazon, but I'll still keep looking in the weeks coming up. Any other ideas? Has anyone seen this bowl at their Target maybe?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
337 Posts
I am so sad and I should have known better. I always scope out the Halloween merchandise before Halloween to see what I'll be buying half-off on November 1st. :D I loved a little black cauldron bowl from Target and now, of course, it's not at any of the Targets in Nashville. It was the perfect bowl to go with my cauldron mugs. It was about the size of a medium mixing bowl, and it was black with a rim that seemed to have neon green ooze dripping out of it.
I'm so devastated. I should have bought it when I had the chance! :( I thought if anyone would know where to look it would be you guys. I've looked all over ebay and amazon, but I'll still keep looking in the weeks coming up. Any other ideas? Has anyone seen this bowl at their Target maybe?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Did you check their website?

Finn

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
946 Posts
I have been to two targets and dont remember seeing it. Will swing by another on Wed if I see it I will get it for you and mail it:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts