Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......I decided to build a display.:rolleyes:

I promised myself and loved ones, well maybe mainly loved ones, that I wouldn't build any more props until the first of the year.

so this realy isnt a prop but more of a display. kinda like a habitat.:D

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, so the little ones are tiny tim's, what size is the big skelly?
(Awsome btw).
The tiny skellys came from the dollar tree garland and the bigger skelly is the $10 one from wallmart wich I got for $5 it is mounted on a 1"x12"x24" board.

Still got a few details to finish on it but I like it and it only took a couple of hours over a couple of days.

I have all kind of ideas for this theme. That will show them to stunt my creative outlet...its all in the wording...I think I have found a loop hole in the no props till the first law.:D

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I have yet to name it because I am thinking of adding a couple of things to it.

Or I might just wait and put those things in the next display...I have several in my mind.

I was thinking of putting a tribal face tattoo on the big skelly and adding hair to the other fairys.

·
Registered
34,922 Posts
I like them the way they are. The one in the hand looks more like a girl and the one on the shoulder looks more like a boy. Looks like he's a tattle tale.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What about the one that is being squished? Hair no hair? I was thinking of adding another one on the knees begging or bowing.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Be Good ....no DO IT eat the children!....YOu know you are a kind skeleton!.

Comes to mind. I love it.......me too please!

·
Registered
34,922 Posts
How about a girl one standing looking over the squished one, little hands clasped together over the heart? No hair on the squished one.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The tiny skellys came from the dollar tree garland and the bigger skelly is the $10 one from wallmart wich I got for $5 it is mounted on a 1"x12"x24" board.

Still got a few details to finish on it but I like it and it only took a couple of hours over a couple of days.

I have all kind of ideas for this theme. That will show them to stunt my creative outlet...its all in the wording...I think I have found a loop hole in the no props till the first law.:D

Definitely did an awesome job. Very creative. I like the detail that you put in to it. good stuff. This is the type of props that motivate me to build Halloween projects.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
I can't ever remember telling anyone on this forum that their display looked beautiful, but that really looks beautiful!
Its truly amazing!

MsM

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks again everyone. I have decided to leave this one the way it is and star on my next one.

I'll probably start it tonight and finish it tomorrow. Like I said, it doesn't take long and this next one has less detail than this one so it should go very quick...should anyway.

I realy can't wait to get started on my props. I hope doing these will make the time go by quicker.

·
Registered
81 Posts
That is GREAT!!! Love it the way it is.....

Now, questions. How do you make it look so real? Skeletons from Wall mart? I sure have a lot to learn. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts