Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife wakes me up to get ready for work today, and I come out to the kitchen to find a birthday present sitting on the counter. My birthday happens to be on THE COOLEST HOLIDAY EVER, that's right, HALLOWEEN, so it seemed a little weird that there was already a present sitting and waiting for me.

I thought, "Great, now I have to sit and stare at this for the next two weeks and try not peeking inside to see if I can figure out what it is."

To my surprise, she tells me to go ahead and open it. WHHAAAAAAAT??!!? I get to open it NOW???

So I open it up and what do I find??? None other than this bad boy right here:

http://www.frightprops.com/controllers-electronics/frightideas-controllers/picoboo-controllers/picoboo-starter-kit-0912-kit1.html

HOLY S!!! I almost fell over with joy! I had sent her a link to this about a week ago and said that there was no way we WEREN'T getting one of these for NEXT year's haunt. So what does she do? Goes online that night and orders it with rush shipping so it's here for THIS year's haunt!! FREAKING AWESOME!! She said that she wanted me to be able to use it for this year, so she didn't want me to have to wait until Halloween to open it, and then have to wait all year in order to actually use it.

Mrs. Eisenheim freaking ROCKS!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the birthday wishes!! I asked if she was for rent, and she responded with a yes, but followed that up with a very large $ amount, but said she'd throw in a PicoBoo, LOL. I've already got a perfect spot to use it this year, but it requires building a fairly time consuming addition to one of my scenes on very short notice. No problem though, it's really gonna push the scene over the top and create a pretty cool scare.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
you lucky lucky man ...... I,m with Nepboard is she for rent , happy advance wishes for your birthday .........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts