Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. Long story. I reserved a flashlight tour at Ashmore Estates in Ashmore, IL and just tonight we went. As some of you know, Ashmore Estates was once a poor house and a mental institution with over 100 people dying on the grounds. Well, now it has been made into a seasonal haunted house and is open year round for flashlight tours. Scott told us from the get go that he doesn't believe in most of it but all 26 invetigators have gotten evidence and even he has seen some unexplainable things. So we are inside one of the rooms and it has a hole in the wall and I SWEAR I saw a shadow of an arm come out and try to grab me, but I figured it was all my imagination. I was starting to get a little disappointed and we were at the end ready to leave when my friend told me she heard giggling in one of the rooms. So, after everyone was out in the building, we asked Scott if her and I could go back to this room to investigate. Of course, he said yes, and there we went. We got to the room and this room was actually two rooms but had a hole in the wall making a walkway between the two. We are standing there in the corner of the room and she started introducing us. We were told at the beginning that there was a little girl named Elva that died in a fire in the original building and she still is there. So, we figured the giggling came from her. We told her that all we wanted was a picture if she could please appear. I took a picture... and she didn't. We were about to leave and my friend said that she felt her pain because her uncle died in a fire. I said would you please make a sound... nothing... I said please make a LOUD sound... Bang... We heard some metal bang. I got freaked out and yelled THANK YOU and said would you PLEASE do it again... Bang... I started to leave and I said is your name Elva... Bang... These all happened about 1 second after I asked. We started to leave and quickly started to run because we felt like it was following us. Believe what you will, but I believe in GhOsTs...

·
Registered
676 Posts
Cool experience! I believe, too. I've had an experience when I was a teen. The house I lived in (my mom still lives there) is the oldest house still standing in the county.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yay! Welcome to the World of Spirits and Spirit Research!
Thank You, Elva, dear one, for helping with this. :)
You are now inducted.
I got the Chills, which told me, it was her communicating from the Spirit Dimension.
Not strong enough to come in fully, but enough to make some noise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts