Halloween Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Rumor has it they were testing the waters with the halloween one, after the christmas version being a hit. If they feel that the halloween one did well enough, they may expand the number of shows/winners.

·
What Hump?
1,107 Posts
There was small controversy surrounding the winner of the Halloween show. They (Haunted Overload) are a professional, charitable haunt and not a home haunt.

They donated all of their winnings to their charity.

They are an awesome haunt. You need to track down and watch their 2015 haunt trailer video.

I don't know if that controversy will affect future plans to repeat the show or not.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think it's a great show and would watch again but I do think profesional haunts should not be allowed to compete it's not fair to true home haunters. There is no way to compete against a haunt with the resources such as haunted overload.

·
Super Moderator
5,921 Posts
There was small controversy surrounding the winner of the Halloween show. They (Haunted Overload) are a professional, charitable haunt and not a home haunt.

They donated all of their winnings to their charity.

They are an awesome haunt. You need to track down and watch their 2015 haunt trailer video.

I don't know if that controversy will affect future plans to repeat the show or not.
Well, let's just say I'm doubly glad I turned them down after that. No way it was in the cards for me at all last year with my employment situation, and recording in August is rather insane for what we do to begin with, but to add a professional to the competition on top just puts the icing on the cake.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts