Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.. when they try to scare me in a haunted house... but today you made me jump three times!" A statement made today at the conclusion of her Ravens Grin tour by a 40 year old woman who was here late this afternoon with her Husband, who also did some "jumping" when she did.
I confessed to them that I do have some unfair advantages over other haunts. I have made almost everything here, from my ideas, generally, so I want to have people see and experience these creations, so more lights are "on", we take the time to show them off. Time also lulls people into feeling that nothing will be happening , especially if the lights are all on....
One device that scared them both is simple, yet uncommon as far as I know, of my own design and it has done some very heavy-duty work over the years.Doorbell just rang! Time to Haunt!
We are open every night.

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Someday, Gym, I'm going to get out to your incredible haunted house, and I'm certain you'll make me jump as well.

I'm also one of those who hasn't jumped at a haunted house since I was a child - I'm usually enjoying the show too much, and checking out how they've put it together to get startled, let alone scared.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts