Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me where I can find these items?

Orange sting lights

Orange light bulbs (my dollar tree doesn't have)

Lighted window decorations?

Thank you in advance for your help!!

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
I saw both the orange string lights and suction cupped to window glowing lamp faces at Walgreens. They have florescent orange party bulbs at Walmart.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys. I stopped by Walgreens on my way home from work after reading comments from yubney. My Walgreens sucks. It's a new store therefrore isn't stocked with the same seasonal merchandise as the others. I did get some string lights but they didn't have the window decorations. They didn't have half the things I've seen posted on this forum. I am so glad I didn't wait on them to get that bat in, I'd still be waiting. LOL I will check out lowes and home depot in the am. And if all else fails, I'll check out the evil mart. LOL!! Thank you again.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Not sure if you have Kroger's (grocery store) where you are, but they have a couple of types of orange string lights for sale (indoor/outdoor use) and several items for windows here where I am...... I know how you feel I've been having a hard time finding any this year and I have to replace all of mine as my daughter's cat is evil and decided to use my cauldron (which I stored all my lights in including my outside spotlights) for a cat litter box to pee in :( Sigh more money to spend replacing things when I could be working on getting new things with that money. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts