Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a prisoner outfit from Walmart today (the orange one with the Hannibal-styled mask and hand-cuffs) to go with my escaped mental patient costume, but I was wondering if there's anything I can do to it to make it seem scarier.

What accessories should I be on the look out for?

Any modifications shoulf I do on the outfit itself?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking of putting some blood splatters on the outfit, because the jumpsuit is pretty plain aside from the "cell block psycho" printing on the back. I was thinking of adding prision numbers to the front of the jumpsuit and maybe shortening the sleeves.

·
Registered
68 Posts
You can always add buckles to the sleeves, make it have that straight jacket feel, as if you've escaped.

And of course blood, blood always helps.

·
Registered
10 Posts
add a bit of long broken chain to the hand cuffs and maybe a bit of rip and tears to make it look like you were in a pit year fight

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, I added some rips to the costume and I'm thinking of buying that blood spattering thing they have at Wal-mart to add some blood splatters along the chest and a little around the arms and legs. I'm just thinking of a way to add the prison numbers.

In the way of accessories, I'm definately going to carry a disembodied arm (from the elbow down) or leg (from the knee down) around, but I'm stuck between what weapon to tote around. I have a few fake weapons that could work (machette, cannibalistic meat cleaver, axe, ect), but I want to know if you guys had any other suggestions. I'd go with a fake chainsaw but I used that already and chances are a few of the guests will think I'm beating a dead horse if I brought it again.

Any and all feedback will be apprieciated.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Okay, I added some rips to the costume and I'm thinking of buying that blood spattering thing they have at Wal-mart to add some blood splatters along the chest and a little around the arms and legs. I'm just thinking of a way to add the prison numbers.
try covering the jumpsuit with a garbage bag except for an area that will have the numbers and use a packaged stencil and some black spray paint flat/matte finish would be better than gloss to be honest...happy haunting!:)

·
Registered
291 Posts
I am thinking some little suction cups glued (spirit gum) to your temples with wires trailing out from your failed shock therapy.

EDIT: Or maybe a metal "halo" with bolts and wires trailing off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts