Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked through the usual suspects for DVDs (AtmosFear FX, Hi-Rez Designs and John Hyers Vids) but can't find something that will work into my story this year. Everything is zombies and clowns now! There is a couple ghost videos that I could potentially use, but I would have to stretch and bend the story a bit to make it work. I'm doing a story about an eccentric, rich scientist that ends up mutating the local wolf population into killers (by mistake) and then gets hung by the staff at his mansion (to sum it up quickly). I can't find any good videos that have wolves, werewolves, hangmen or anything along those lines. Any ideas? Video companies I haven't checked out? Any help would be appreciated!:D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's just a home haunt. I'll check the vid and see if I can work with it. Thank you.

·
Registered
735 Posts
We are heading to Transworld and will look to see if there are any new videos out there involving werewolves.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great Lordgrimley. I can't wait to see the youtube vids of Transworld this year. Always some great stuff. Just hoping we can get away from the zombie craze that has hit every corner of the county. Nothing against zombies, but it is getting a little ridiculous now.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Maybe put together your own compilation? Some movies that come to mind are WOLFEN, THE WOLFMAN, DOG SOLDIERS, AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON, TRACK OF THE MOONBEAST, I WAS A TEENAGE WEREWOLF, SILVER BULLET, WOLF, and METALBEAST.

·
Registered
394 Posts
The atmosfearfx "tricks or treats" DVD is mostly cutesy, but it does have a good man-to-werewolf transformation effect that you might be able to use. You can see part of this video in the preview trailer at this link:

http://atmosfearfx.com/decorations/tricks-and-treats

Where are you seeing clown projection effects? The only one I'm aware of is from Kindred Moon Productions, and its not very good. I would love to find a really solid clown or circus projection effect for my haunt this year. If I can't find one I'm planning on just looping the rain scene from Tod Browning's "Freaks."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts