Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
I think tho the next time I make some I will buy the 3 inch styrofoam I had 7 come apart when I inserted the metal stands I used.But I have repaired and they are ready to be touch up painted.
I used Powergrab (It's like Liquid Nails but I was told liquid nails eats the foam) and glued pieces of PVC to the back of my tombstones. Then slid the PVC over rebar. Worked out great for me.

· Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Check out scarytombstones.com I haven't bought from him yet but plan on buying some from him this year.I make most of mine but want to buy some of his obleski(sp).He is pricey but they look great on the website.
edited for correct webaddress.
I just checked that site, and yep, pricey, but I thought the wedge tombstone's with the light hidden in them were a pretty good idea. I set lights and fogmachines my behind tombstones, and I like their idea for not only concealing them, but to help protect the electonics from the weather

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.